Guess what, chumps. Today is ‘s third birthday! Okay, so that might be slightly a lie. The birth of my blog, the day of my first ever post, was actually March 28th. I have big dreams of all this snow and sub-zero weather being done with by then though, so I thought I would just go ahead and post this boozy hot chocolate to warm your soul while it still needs warming.
I love you almost as much as I love food.
Seriously though, thank you guys for making possible. Thank you for sticking around even when I talk about stinky feet and chili and waffles and biscuit pizza. You’re the best. Now have some booze.
- Boozy Birthday Cake Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small bottle of UV Cake vodka (50ml)
- Sprinkles and whipped cream
- Heat the chocolate and milk in the microwave or in a sauce pan. Mix with a whisk until the chocolate is incorporated. If not fully melted return to heat. Add the vanilla and vodka. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- (As you may have noticed, I tried to stir sprinkles right into the hot chocolate to try to make it colorful or something. They sunk to the bottom.)