5 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce
So far our vacation has been relaxing, beautiful, and blissfully internetless. I’ve spent weeks without phones, running water, or electricity, so I was just about blinded when I first opened this computer. Now I’m just sitting here in this library squinting at the screen hoping Samuel comes and rescues me from civilization soon.
Anyway, I’m a little distracted from posting this right now because I made the mistake of signing into Facebook and am now being bombarded with news of engagements, relationships, and other juicy tidbits of Facebook information. My email icon claims that I have 187 unread messages, so I think I’ll just ignore that for a few more days…
Anyway, here’s some hot fudge that I made back in Berlin a few weeks ago. I first made it because I would buy vanilla ice cream for some reason and whenever I gave Samuel a bowl he would look a little disappointed and say, “Is there anything chocolatey you can put on this
- 5 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3-5 tablespoons milk
- 2 oz. (about 1/3 cup) chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (you can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet… whatever you prefer)
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, peanut butter, and 2 tablespoons of the milk. Microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until it’s bubbling vigorously.
- Stir in one more tablespoons of milk and the chocolate and keep stirring until the chocolate is melted. Add a little more milk if it’s too thick. Can be stored in the refrigerator and warmed up again in the microwave before each use.