This week… still too lazy.
Luckily a sudden memory came upon me of some reindeer chow which I had photographed last Christmas but never posted. I guess I must have had some kind of a dilema with these photos that made them seem unworthy of being posted. They look fab now though, so enjoy.
- Reindeer Chow
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup pretzels (if you use gluten free pretzels this recipe will be gluten free!)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate (I believe that’s 9 oz. white chocolate)
- Combine the Chex, pretzels, marshmallows, M&Ms, and peanuts in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate (if using white chocolate chips instead of baking chocolate, turn the microwave power down to 50% and stir every thirty seconds until melted).
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the Chex mixture and stir to coat evenly. Spread onto a large sheet of parchment and let cool until hardened.